<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1003856897656539400?origin\x3dhttps://i-l0ve-purple.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Sunday, March 9, 2008 ♥


ytd went IT Show with dear.
so PACKED !!
so many ppl..
bought myself a hard disk
120GB for $109 !!
CHEAP !!
so tired ytd..
anyway.
wish mi luck tml!!
piano exam..
1st one to start~!!
sobx..
hAix..
so nervous!!
hope can pass!!

Stopped singing @ 11:02 PM ♥




That Lady

Huiyi (Purple)
6 Aug 1988
20
NAFA Year 3
In a relationship
Purple_craze88@hotmail.com

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ Photography
I ♥ my laogong
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Shopping
I ♥ Singing/Kbox
I ♥ Photography

Craving ♥

x Get New lens
x find a new motivation in life
x have a better piano skills
x go HOLIDAY WITH DEAR after i grad n after he ORD
x PSP for dear DS for myself. hee..
x Build up my confidence/portfoilo
x get more $$ buy many beautiful shoes/dreeses/top

Scream :D

GOSSIP GOSSIP .


FRIENDS ♥
Laogong
Kangkit :D
Ministry of Sisters/Brothers
Emily :D
Yunni :D
Chun Bin :D
Violet :D
Evelyn :D
Aaron :D
Frens
Fir :D
Alif :D
Kuan Gek :D
Hui Jia :D
NAFA
Jia Han :D
Geraldine :D
Family
Caiyi :D
Jaclyn :D
Zi Jian :D
Hong Yee :D
Suying :D
Music Box ♥

Jay Chou New Album

Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

July 2007 ♥
August 2007 ♥
September 2007 ♥
October 2007 ♥
November 2007 ♥
December 2007 ♥
January 2008 ♥
February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
June 2008 ♥
July 2008 ♥
August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
February 2009 ♥
March 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥