<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1003856897656539400?origin\x3dhttps://i-l0ve-purple.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Tuesday, November 27, 2007 ♥


jus nw in the afternoon another company called.
sell cosmetics de..
ask mi oso tml go for interview.
but at 5pm.. heng.. timming didint clash..haha..
then tml hav to wake up kinda early
cos the mph interview is in the morning.
gotta reach their HQ at 10am.
n their HQ is located at AMK.
zzz..
frm AMK muz take bus n walk in somemore..
so far..
anyway my bookshelf had arrive !!
yea. finally dad gt it frm ikea todae.
then after dinner.
bro/sis/dad n me fixing up my bookshelf..
gt a minor accident jus nw
carrying the bookshelf halfway.
the bookshelf ''kiap'' my fingers !!!!!!!
PAIN AH !!!!!
all 4 fingers kena squashed..
lol..
but lucky nv broken.
hahaa..
my room nw in a big mess !!!
dunno where to start packing.

Stopped singing @ 10:13 PM ♥




That Lady

Huiyi (Purple)
6 Aug 1988
20
NAFA Year 3
In a relationship
Purple_craze88@hotmail.com

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ Photography
I ♥ my laogong
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Shopping
I ♥ Singing/Kbox
I ♥ Photography

Craving ♥

x Get New lens
x find a new motivation in life
x have a better piano skills
x go HOLIDAY WITH DEAR after i grad n after he ORD
x PSP for dear DS for myself. hee..
x Build up my confidence/portfoilo
x get more $$ buy many beautiful shoes/dreeses/top

Scream :D

GOSSIP GOSSIP .


FRIENDS ♥
Laogong
Kangkit :D
Ministry of Sisters/Brothers
Emily :D
Yunni :D
Chun Bin :D
Violet :D
Evelyn :D
Aaron :D
Frens
Fir :D
Alif :D
Kuan Gek :D
Hui Jia :D
NAFA
Jia Han :D
Geraldine :D
Family
Caiyi :D
Jaclyn :D
Zi Jian :D
Hong Yee :D
Suying :D
Music Box ♥

Jay Chou New Album

Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

July 2007 ♥
August 2007 ♥
September 2007 ♥
October 2007 ♥
November 2007 ♥
December 2007 ♥
January 2008 ♥
February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
June 2008 ♥
July 2008 ♥
August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
February 2009 ♥
March 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥