<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1003856897656539400?origin\x3dhttp://i-l0ve-purple.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Friday, June 6, 2008 ♥


TML'S SAT STRAITS TIME'S M1 PHONE AD IS DONE BY ME!!!!!
ME!!!!!
ME!!!!!
although is jus a normal phone ad u all hav seen most of the time
the arrangement is done by me this time.
BUT THIS AD IS VERY MEANINGFUL TO ME !!
my very 1ST AD on PRESS !!!
all thanks to my help of my lecturer who offer this job to me and guides me through.
i will be doing next week ads too.
hope everything goes smoothly
>.<

Stopped singing @ 10:34 PM ♥




That Lady

Huiyi (Purple)
6 Aug 1988
20
NAFA Year 3
In a relationship
Purple_craze88@hotmail.com

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ Photography
I ♥ my laogong
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Shopping
I ♥ Singing/Kbox
I ♥ Photography

Craving ♥

x Get New lens
x find a new motivation in life
x have a better piano skills
x go HOLIDAY WITH DEAR after i grad n after he ORD
x PSP for dear DS for myself. hee..
x Build up my confidence/portfoilo
x get more $$ buy many beautiful shoes/dreeses/top

Scream :D

GOSSIP GOSSIP .


FRIENDS ♥
Laogong
Kangkit :D
Ministry of Sisters/Brothers
Emily :D
Yunni :D
Chun Bin :D
Violet :D
Evelyn :D
Aaron :D
Frens
Fir :D
Alif :D
Kuan Gek :D
Hui Jia :D
NAFA
Jia Han :D
Geraldine :D
Family
Caiyi :D
Jaclyn :D
Zi Jian :D
Hong Yee :D
Suying :D
Music Box ♥

Jay Chou New Album

Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

July 2007 ♥
August 2007 ♥
September 2007 ♥
October 2007 ♥
November 2007 ♥
December 2007 ♥
January 2008 ♥
February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
June 2008 ♥
July 2008 ♥
August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
February 2009 ♥
March 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥